Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HAVAS- Arnold Worldwide




CHECK OUT THIS INTERACTIVE AQUARIUM FOR CARNIVAL!


(press here)


To think this was in DALLAS! I wanna go! I've never been on a cruise and this makes me think their cruises are FUN because their advertising is FUN. Their whole approach is so let people (like me who are in Dallas right now) feel like they are on a vacation. What a great concept. The vacation commercials with couples holding hands are so over done. But THIS- wow, innovative. A kid would like to try this out and I can see older couples wanting to be kids again all because of this glorious ad. I think it has potential to go big and Public as well as downsize so it's more accessible to more people. Perhaps have this game at all McDonald's or something...around the Jungle Gym? P.S. whoever thought of McDonalds playgrounds was a genius...



No comments:

Post a Comment