Monday, April 19, 2010

Publicis-Leo Burnett


Reminds me of the good ole days. I LOVED rice krispy squares (and still do). But my mom would never buy them because they were "junk food". I remember the commercials because I just started playing Sonic the Hedgehog computer game and the scenery in these ads looked like a video game.



I remember this one as well. The factory made it seem like a magical place. The cereal really was magical. Because of these commercials I would put my ear next to the bowl so I can hear them "snap crackle & pop". These ads are really great because they target the children who run to their mommy to buy rice krispies at the store. My mom wouldn't buy the squares, but the cereal (out of all the "junk" cereals) was the most bland and healthy. I would still eat 2-3 bowls of this before school because it was so YUMMY!




totally rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment